Each year hundreds of synagogues from all over the United States organize delegations of congregants to travel to Washington, D.C. and attend the annual AIPAC Policy Conference.
Why should your synagogue bring a delegation?
- Synagogue delegations to Policy Conference lobby Congress to approve vital legislation that helps keep Israel safe
- Synagogue delegations to Policy Conference build your synagogue’s pro-Israel community and provide another outlet for activists to take on leadership roles within the congregation
- Synagogue delegations to Policy Conference strengthen synagogue communities by bringing different already established subgroups together (school parents, main sanctuary, smaller minyans, young couples, empty nesters, etc.)
- Synagogue delegations to Policy Conference create a unique opportunity for synagogue members to connect through the shared experiences of travel, learning and lobbying
- Synagogue delegations to Policy Conference help congregations develop the advocacy tools to make sure that America always supports Israel
AIPAC can produce customized materials to help you recruit congregants to your synagogue delegation to Policy Conference. For more information about these materials please contact email@example.com.
Register for Policy Conference today!