Sunday-Tuesday, March 1-3, 2015
Washington Convention Center
Walter E. Washington Convention Center
801 Mt Vernon Pl NW,
Washington, DC 20001
Register today and join thousands of other Pro-Israel activists for three of the most important days of impact for Israel's future.
The AIPAC Policy Conference is the pro-Israel community's preeminent annual gathering. Policy Conference 2014 was the largest event to date with over 14,000 attendees. The event attracted community and student activists from all 50 states, and more than half of the Senate, a third of the House of Representatives and countless Israeli and American policymakers and thought leaders. Over three jam-packed days, Policy Conference participants choose from hundreds of informative sessions and participate in the pro-Israel community's largest and most important advocacy day.
Who Attends the Conference:
- More than 14,000 pro-Israel Americans
- More than two-thirds of Congress
- More than 2,200 students from 491 campuses
- 260 Geller Student Government Presidents from all 50 states
- 50 national and state leaders of the College Democrats of America and College Republican National Committee
- More than 250 Synagogue delegations
- Jews, Christians, African Americans and Latinos from all 50 states
Policy Conference admission is $599 for non-club members and $499 for club members before the discount, so don’t miss your chance to register now and save an extra $100!
Policy Conference 2014 Summary
Policy Conference 2014 was the largest event to date with over 14,000 attendees. Speeches included Secretary of Treasury Jacob Lew, Secretary of State John Kerry, and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Check out all the videos, speeches and moments and relive the impact of Policy Conference 2014.
- Sunday Morning General Session
- AIPAC Chairman of the Board Michael Kassen
- AIPAC CEO Howard Kohr
- Strategy and Security Panel: Sen. Chris Coons, Fmr. Sen. Joe Lieberman, Avi Dicter
- Sunday Afternoon General Session
- Secretary of the Treasury Jacob J. Lew
- Monday Morning General Session
- Senator John McCain (R-AZ)
- Monday Afternoon General Session
- Secretary of State John Kerry
- Senator Charles Schumer (D-NY)
- House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA)
- House Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer (D-MD)
- Tuesday Morning General Session
- Senator Robert Menendez (D-NJ)
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
The hotel room block for Policy Conference 2015 is now open! Please visit www.myaipac.org to receive your personalized link to book your hotel room today.
Have questions about AIPAC Policy Conference? Review some of the most frequently asked questions.
Watch speeches and see memorable moments from past AIPAC Policy Conferences.