Washington Professional Forum (WPF) empowers graduates of AIPAC’s on-campus movement and other young professionals in the DC area who support AIPAC's mission, have completed their undergraduate or graduate studies in the past five years, and are interested in gaining a leg up in their careers. WPF is open to those in their first five years out of academia. Participation in a members only event requires a contribution of $180* to AIPAC renewable annually.
The Benefits of Membership:
- Career networking opportunities featuring influential individuals in the fields of politics and public policy
- Annual one-on-one career consultation with an AIPAC professional including resume review
- Invitations to AIPAC Club Conference Calls, typically restricted to AIPAC's most involved lay leaders
- Legislative Action Alert network and receipt of all Action Alerts
- Subscription to AIPAC Update, a weekly digest of top stories affecting the U.S.-Israel relationship
- Fifty percent discount on registration for AIPAC Policy Conference 2012, March 4-6 (normally $499)
For more information about Washington Professional Forum,
Contact AIPAC Deputy Leadership Development Director Adam Teitelbaum.
*AIPAC is a 501(c)(4) organization. Thus, donations to AIPAC are not tax deductible.