Policy Conference Programming for Pulpit Rabbis
In order to provide you with exclusive opportunities to learn from top scholars and policy makers at Policy Conference, AIPAC’s Synagogue Initiative offers a variety of programs designed specifically for pulpit rabbis. From conversations with leading scholars and top decision makers to informal discussions with your rabbinical colleagues, the clergy experience at the AIPAC Policy Conference is unlike any other.
Pulpit rabbis at Policy Conference are given exclusive access to special sessions with keynote speakers. In the past, these speakers have included:
- Michael Oren, Israeli Ambassador to the United States
- Lord Jonathan Sacks, Chief Rabbi of the United Hebrew Congregations of the Commonwealth
- Susan Rice, U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations
- Natan Sharansky, former Israeli politician and author
- Tzipi Livini, then-opposition leader of Israel’s Knesset
- Stuart Levey, former Under Secretary for Terrorism and Financial Intelligence
- Ephraim Sneh, former Israeli Deputy Defense Minister
In addition, the Synagogue Initiative conducts workshops for rabbis during the conference that have focused on topics such as how to engage Israel in the congregation, Christian support for Israel, and bringing pro-Israel advocacy to the congregation.
Join us, March 1-3, 2015 for the next Policy Conference and learn to further translate your commitment to Israel’s security into a focal point of your pulpit.
For more information please contact email@example.com.