About the AIPAC Los Angeles Legal Division
It is the mission of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) to strengthen the bonds between the United States and Israel by educating and lobbying decision-makers about the vital importance of ensuring the Jewish state’s safety and security through strong U.S. support. Critical to AIPAC’s success is the continual identification, recruitment, cultivation, education and engagement of pro-Israel advocates and leaders. AIPAC launched the Los Angeles Legal Division to assist in these efforts through fostering pro-Israel political activism, building club-level membership and increasing awareness of AIPAC throughout the legal community.
To join the AIPAC Los Angeles Legal Division, you must be an AIPAC Club Member (minimal annual contribution of $1,800) and a part of the legal community. Benefits include access to exclusive AIPAC Legal Division events, insider briefings and the annual AIPAC Legal Division Luncheon. Learn more here ›
Past Legal Division Events
- August 2015: AIPAC Annual Legal Division Cocktail Reception at the SLS Hotel Beverly Hills featuring Maj. Gen. (ret.) Amos Yadlin, Director of Tel Aviv University's Institute of National Securities (INSS) which is the leading strategic think tank in Israel.
- May 2015: AIPAC Annual Legal Division Gala at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza featuring Gil Troy, a professor of history at McGill University and a research fellow in the Shalom Hartman Institute’s Engaging Israel Program.
- October 2014: Legal Division Luncheon at Mr. C Beverly Hills featuring Ambassador Dore Gold, former permanent representative of Israel to the United Nations.
- August 2014: Legal Division Cocktail Reception featuring Ambassador Brad Gordon, AIPAC Director of Policy and Government Affairs.
- May 2014: Annual AIPAC Los Angeles Legal Division Luncheon at the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza featuring Col. Daniel Reisner, former head of the International Law Branch of the IDF Legal Division.
- October 2013: Legal Division lunch at Mr. C Beverly Hills with Jeremy Bash, former chief of staff to Secretary of Defense and CIA Director Leon Panetta.
- June 2013: Annual AIPAC Los Angeles Legal Division Luncheon at the Beverly Hilton with the Honorable Shelley Berkley, former member of the United States House of Representatives from Nevada’s 1st District, and Rob Bassin, AIPAC National Political Director.
- April 2012: Inaugural AIPAC Los Angeles Legal Division Luncheon with 250 industry leaders at the Beverly Wilshire Hotel featuring Dr. Tal Becker, Principal Deputy Legal Adviser at the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
AIPAC Policy Conference 2017
This year’s AIPAC Policy Conference, March 26-28, 2017 in Washington, D.C., is a unique opportunity to hear from America’s most influential leaders and policy makers at the largest gathering of the pro-Israel movement. Over three jam-packed days, Policy Conference attendees choose from hundreds of informative sessions and participate in the community's most important advocacy day as thousands of AIPAC activists from all 50 states ascend Capitol Hill to conduct lobbying meetings with all 100 senators and every House member.
Register now to join other AIPAC Los Angeles Legal Division members in Washington, D.C.