A life insurance gift often enables you to provide a larger gift to AIPAC than you might otherwise be able to make in a bequest or outright gift.
You can make AIPAC or its affiliated charitable organization the owner and beneficiary of a life insurance policy.
How to Make Your Life Insurance
A life insurance gift can be a cost-efficient way to make your legacy gift.
Please contact AIPAC Endowment Director Jodi Kurtis to discuss how to make AIPAC the owner and beneficiary of an existing policy, or to obtain quotes on a new policy.
As the years go by, you may discover that you have more insurance in your portfolio than you or your family needs. That insurance can be used to establish your legacy gift.
In other cases, you may want to purchase a new insurance policy. A new policy oftentimes allows you to make a larger legacy gift than otherwise might be possible, and with relatively few dollars. As with all legacy gifts, this annual outlay of cash is in addition to your ongoing annual support for AIPAC.
Benefits of a Life Insurance Gift
There are many benefits that may be available to you by making your gift through life insurance:
- You can receive a charitable income tax deduction for annual life insurance premium payments to AIPAC's affiliated charitable organization.
- You may be entitled to a charitable income tax deduction when gifting an existing policy charitably.
- If you qualify for a new life insurance policy, premium payments amount to just a fraction of the full face value of the policy.
- An endowment will be established in your name when AIPAC receives the proceeds from your policy upon your passing.
- Premiums are structured so that your gift is fully paid within ten years or less.
- A gift of life insurance is like a pre-payment. Once your premiums are paid, neither you, nor your heirs have to take any further action.
Learn more about how to give a gift of life insurance.
The AIPAC Tomorrow Campaign is a planned giving and endowment initiative of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC-Tax ID: 53-0217164) and its affiliated charitable organization, the American Israel Education Foundation (AIEF- Tax ID 52-1623781).