Keynote Speakers Confirmed for Policy Conference:
Sunday Morning General Session
- AIPAC Chairman of the Board Michael Kassen
- AIPAC CEO Howard Kohr
- Strategy and Security Panel: Sen. Chris Coons, Fmr. Sen. Joe Lieberman, Avi Dicter
Sunday Afternoon General Session
- Secretary of the Treasury Jacob J. Lew
Monday Morning General Session
- Senator John McCain (R-AZ)
Monday Afternoon General Session
- Secretary of State John Kerry
- Senator Charles Schumer (D-NY)
- House Majority Leader Eric Cantor (R-VA)
- House Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer (D-MD)
Tuesday Morning General Session
- Senator Robert Menendez (D-NJ)
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
The AIPAC Policy Conference is the largest gathering of America’s pro-Israel community. The conference highlights the importance of the partnership between the United States and Israel and showcases the two nations’ common interests in making the world a better place.
Through demonstrations of groundbreaking Israeli innovations that are saving American lives, keynote speeches by top leaders from both the United States and Israel – such as President Barack Obama, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, President Shimon Peres, Vice President Joe Biden and others – emotional and inspiring moments on stage, smaller and more intimate educational sessions, and dynamic interactive exhibits Policy Conference attendees experience the full scale of pro-Israel activism in just three days.
The conference culminates in the opportunity for delegates to lobby their members of Congress to support legislation that encourages a stronger relationship between the United States and Israel. Policy Conference puts you in the driver’s seat and charges you with the responsibility to impact change.
Who Attends the Conference
- More than 14,000 pro-Israel Americans
- More than two-thirds of Congress
- More than 2,200 students from 491 campuses
- 260 Geller Student Government Presidents from all 50 states
- 50 national and state leaders of the College Democrats of America and College Republican National Committee
- More than 250 Synagogue delegations
- Jews, Christians, African Americans and Latinos from all 50 states
There are still many rooms available for Policy Conference! If you have not already made your arrangements, click the link below for more information.
Have questions about AIPAC Policy Conference? Review some of the most frequently asked questions.
Check out the Policy Conference 2014 schedule.
Watch speeches and see memorable moments from past AIPAC Policy Conferences.
We are excited to announce that Rabbi Steven Weil, the Chief Executive Officer of the Orthodox Union, will be our Scholar-in-Residence for the Shabbaton.