1450 First Street
Napa, CA 94559
Below is some important information to keep in mind in order to make the most of your Summit experience and your stay Andaz Napa:
Arrival & Registration:
Our transportation page includes information regarding Hertz and Super Shuttle discounts for your travel to Napa from the airport.
If you are planning on arriving at Andaz on Saturday afternoon or evening, please feel free to check into the hotel and head to the Silverado Resort (1600 Atlas Peak Road) to gather your credentials and registration items. Andaz is about a 10-minute drive from the Silverado Resort.
The Registration Booth is located at the Silverado Mansion Front, and will be open from 3:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
For those planning to arrive on Sunday morning, registration will open at 7:30 a.m.
If you have questions about your arrival and registration, please call the Summit hotline at (202) 639-5373.
Important Bus Times and Expectations:
Given the unique, but complex logistics of this year's Summit, it is vital that you adhere to the Summit Program in a timely and punctual manner. Please be aware of the following bus departure times and locations, and refer to your personalized program for additional information regarding transportation to your breakout sessions:
Sunday, October 13:
- Buses transporting delegates to and from Andaz to the Silverado Resort will shuttle every 15 minutes and travel along Route 2.
- Shuttles begin running at 7:00 a.m. Breakfast will not be served before the opening session and you will not return to your hotel until the end of Sunday's programming.
- Buses will shuttle back to the hotel after the Congressional Dinner every 15 minutes until midnight.
Monday, October 14:
- Buses will shuttle from Andaz to the Silverado Resort beginning at 6:30 a.m.
- Return shuttles following the Closing Session will run every 15 minutes back to the hotel, until 4:00 p.m.
There is very limited parking at the Silverado Resort. Please use AIPAC shuttle buses for all transportation needs once Summit programming begins.
There are a number of eateries near Andaz that offer various dining options, including the Andaz Farmers Table. Feel free to pick up breakfast on Sunday morning before the Opening Session
Click here to learn more about amenities at Andaz.
For all additional inquiries, please call the Summit Hotline: (202) 639-5363.